Monday, 16 December 2013

Cukoos Christmas prize draw Featured shop

Cukoos Christmas prize draw Featured shop






Here is our next instalment of our Christmas Prize draw shop Features. Please show your support for  Sarah Simmons the owner of Cukoos, who has generously donated the following prize: Winnie the pooh boys quilt with wonderfully soft anti-pil fleece backing in Royal Blue!.. The prize draw takes place on the 16th December 2013.


Cukoos makes unique beautiful handmade children's clothes and accessories. For ages birth to 8. Quilts, quillows, pillows for the bedroom. Dresses, shorts, blouses, shirts, trousers for summer fun for the boys and girls. Coats, parkas, capes and blouson jackets to keep the little ones warm and cosy in winter, also crocheted scarves, hats and mitts!


More about Sarah


At age 8, my grandmother, on a visit to Canada, taught me to crochet. I have been crocheting ever since! By the age of 14 I was taking sewing/dressmaking lessons at school. Later, married with children I went back to school to study the design and finer techniques of dressmaking.
I just love children, my own and now my 4 wonderful grandchildren. Making clothing for them is just one way I can express my love for them.
Items in my shop cover just about everything to do with babies, toddlers and small children.
Quilts, quillows, pillows for the bedroom. Dresses, shorts, blouses, shirts, trousers for summer fun for the boys and girls. Coats, parkas, capes and blouson jackets to keep the little ones warm and cosy in winter. As well as all the crocheted scarves, hats and mitts!
Although having been raised in Canada, England is now my home. I do hope you will find something to interest you.


Cukoos Ships to the UK and EU from Bicester, England

Etsy Shop