Saturday, 14 December 2013

Inkypixie Christmas prize draw Featured shop

Inkypixie Christmas prize draw Featured shop






Here is our next instalment of our Christmas Prize draw shop Features. Please show your support for  Jay Kaye the owner of Inkypixie, who has generously donated the following prizes: A Vintage kitchen A3 Print ! .. The prize draw takes place on the 16th December 2013.


Jay Kaye makes quirky creations, illustrations, felt & buttons

More about Jay Kaye


Super passionate about colour, texture and pattern, the world seems to be be very graphic and impersonal , and although I work quite happily on a computer, for print projects. I love painting paper, chucking paint and making a mess.
At the same time I love defined lines and repetition. After years of painting abstract seascapes, I began to play around with collage, and feel like I have now settled for an art form which suits me.
I live with my daughter in Cornwall, about a mile from the beach, in an ancient cottage which is falling down and freezing in winter.

I have a huge love of retro home ware which also influences my work, and also run the vintage home ware website www.planetutopia.co.uk

If you want to know copy and paste the links into your browser..
Inkypixie Ships worldwide from St Agnes, England
Etsy Shop  
Facebook Twitter Flickr
Blogger