Sunday, 15 December 2013

SheepPaperScissors Christmas prize draw Featured shop

  SheepPaperScissors Christmas prize draw Featured shop









Here is our next instalment of our Christmas Prize draw shop Features. Please show your support for  Mel Amann the owner of  SheepPaperScissors, who has generously donated the following prize: OOAK hand crafted, needle felted Bear! .. The prize draw takes place on the 16th December 2013.

Mel Amann designs & handcrafts all her Original papercuts using a single sheet of paper with a crafting knife. Mel also makes wet & needle felted items from top quality Merino wool, and even offers Origami items.
 
More about Mel Amann

I was born in Bath, and spent my childhood living in Wiltshire. Over the years I have moved around to various parts of the country due to my husband’s work, and have now settled in Upavon, Pewsey, with my husband, our four children and two cats.
I have never formally studied art, but have tried my hand at most ‘arty crafty’ things, ranging from cake decorating to silk painting. I find arts and crafts very therapeutic and am lucky enough to find it comes naturally.
My current medium is paper cutting and as I’m very much drawn to the neatness and sharp lines of our country’s architecture, this seemed the perfect place to start. I have been inspired by various contemporary papercut artists such as Suzy Taylor, Beatrice Coron, Robert Ryan and Beth White.
Over the next few weeks I am planning to cut various ‘Architecture’, mainly found in the West Country. I also have plans for some ‘Woodland’ cuttings and a smaller sized ‘Nursery’ range. Finally, I have a couple of other projects planned, but they will need to be kept ‘top secret’ for now.

SheepPaperScissors ships worldwide from Pewsey, England
   

Etsy Shop    

Facebook